Friday 17 February 2012

The Griffin Way.

Grinding your teeth upon the news.     
                                    
Gather your things and I.                
                         
Go as far as the Styx, it is a fix.     
            
                 
Raise of disbelief your worried brows. 
                                        
Running is useless between you and I.         
                               
Raised again, praised again, the ancient T-Rex.



I see it, all powerful, from my own eyes.         
                   
I stop running, and cry:  why I?           
                               
I am told everyone needs a crucifix.   

                                                                                        
False retort a wise owl, you need a night.       
                                  
Feathers to carry you away, leave without a sigh.   
                                      
Fly to the new realm of the rex and find peace.         
            
              
Fleeced of my earthly belongings, I become alpha.    
                                   
Fleeced of my earthly body, I become ethereal.                                                                  

Fleeced of my last breath, I become eternal.          

                                                 
I discover finally the never ending why.         
                                                  
I am breast fed upon the milky way, what a bib!      
                                                     
I blink, giggle, and rest in the warm embrace.   

                                                       
Negating all, brought the countdown to C, B, A.       
                                                  
Nullifying the inflicted inhumane pains and hurts.
                                                           
Numbered are our days, infinite is my rest.                                                          

1 comment: