Sunday 16 December 2012

Lov-ing.

I am aloof.
You are a Loaf.
Be my Bread. Be my Butter.
And smooth my edges...

I am a laugh.
You are a Load.
Be my Energy. Be my Quantum leap.
Welcomed high Voltages discharges.

I am a lone.
You are fully Loaded.
Paws by my sides. No touching.
Withdrawn and Withdrawn.

One fine pair.
One fine day.
One fine draw.
Winning it all, whole.

Pair minus one.
Day minus one.
Draw minus one.
Loosing it all, whole.

Withdrawn and Withdrawn.
Paws back in their pockets. No showing.
.....Absent line...
I am alone.

No more waking up to happy tension.
No leap to be undertaken.
However smoothed up.
Just a lone.
Again.
Now.

Will miss lol.
Will miss you lots.
Will miss lots.
Will still be yours.

Wish you well.
Wish you lots.
Wish you love.
Wish you all that Not much cannot give.

xxx
Lots of lil' r k.




No comments:

Post a Comment